Who treats the data?:
We inform you that the company responsible for the treatment of the data collected through the website https://propertiespain.com (hereinafter, the Website) is the commercial Propertiespain, with registered office at Benahavís, Málaga, with C.I.F .: and is duly registered in the Mercantile Registry of to Volume / Book: , folio: Sheet: , Registration: . Hereinafter, Propertiespain.
You can also contact us on the Phone: +34 952 85 54 89.
What are cookies?:
A cookie is an information file that the server of this Website sends to the device (computer, laptop, smartphone, tablet, etc.) of the user who accesses any page of the Website, in order to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from said equipment. Different types of cookies can be distinguished:
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
Depending on who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated:
According to the period of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment we can distinguish:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and it can take a few minutes to several years
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist there, such as, for example, control traffic and the communication of data, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound, etc.
- Personalization cookies: Are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as language, type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies (or analytics): These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies (retargeting or remarketing): These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a page web, application or platform from which you provide the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to show advertising based on it
- Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
- Who treats the data?:
Cookies used by Propertiespain:
On the Website of Propertiespain we use various types of cookies:
- Own cookies (sent to the user's terminal equipment from the domain managed by Propertiespain): technical cookies, from excepted calls, since the Law does not require warning of its use.
Third-party cookies (those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by Propertiespain):
From Google Analytics: In the following link you can find more information about Google's use of Google Analytics cookies: https://www.google.com/intl/es_es/policies/technologies/types
- From DoubleClick by Google: Google Advertising Cookies that are used for the study of the audience, obtaining information about their browsing, collecting data anonymously that allow offering advertising based on the navigation made. In the following link you can find more information about Google's use of DoubleClick cookies: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090?hl=en
- Facebook pixel and Facebook Custom Audience cookies
- Facebook advertising and behavioral advertising cookies: They serve to direct advertisements to the user about the products or services that the user has visited, purchased and / or used on a specific page of the Web. They also allow you to limit the number of times an ad is shown, so that the user does not see the same ad over and over again. These cookies are also used to measure the performance of business advertising campaigns that use Facebook services. In the following link you can find more information about Facebook's use of Facebook Custom Audience cookies: https: //www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- From Google AdWords Conversion Analytical and advertising cookies: They collect browsing data anonymously to know the results of the campaigns carried out. More information here: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
- From Google Dynamic Remarketing Cookies for behavioral advertising (remarketing): Through dynamic remarketing and the insertion of the corresponding cookies in the user's browser, the latter may display advertising related to the contents visited on the Web, even when they are no longer browsing the same. In the following link you can find more information about Google's use of Google Dynamic cookies: https://support.google.com/adwords/topic/3122874?hl=en&ref_topic=3121935
- Of social plugins (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+, etc.) that track the activity of Web users.
https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/ https://www.google.com/intl/es_es/policies/technologies/types/ https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170521-el-uso-que-hace-twitter-de-cookies-y-tecnologias-similares https://www.instagram.com/legal/cookies/ https://about.pinterest.com/es/cookies-pinterest
- Analytical Cookies:
Information on how to block or deactivate cookies:
- Chrome, from: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from: https://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, from: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera, from: https://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place the user can exercise their right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget the user's decision not to accept them.